Monday, May 19, 2014

Urgh.

The social gathering with GM, S and others has been and gone and it was a brilliant night out, but I'm still paying the price for it a little. CH wasn't able to make it due to a prior engagement running on longer than it should have. It was a shame... GM's new girlfriend was really looking forward to meeting her (I think GM and myself have both talked CH up a bit) and I'm still intrigued by CH's behaviour on nights out, though she wouldn't have been drinking this time around and I was extremely drunk.

I've really warmed to GM's new girlfriend - we've only met a few times, but we get on like a house on fire. It's a pity she's not more local - not simply because new friends are good, but because it's increasingly harder to get GM out as he's spending all his money and time visiting her.

There's nothing else on the horizon, socially. Perhaps a work thing in a couple of weeks, but that's it as far as I can tell until July. Maybe that will keep me out of the pub and hopefully kick on my fitness goals project which is making slow but steady progress.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...