Wednesday, May 04, 2011

A small digest.

Only bits and pieces to report... started physiotherapy today a mere two months or so after consulting my GP. Hopefully this will get sorted quickly and I can get back to playing sport and trying to drop some weight. The fact that she's quite easy on the eye is a bonus, although she's massaging my leg and not anything else. Still, back next week for further treatment and a good ogle at her (very fine) arse.

My new friend in work is also entertaining me. We've hit it off quite quickly. She lives out of the city and has a family so she's not out as often as I would like (or she, for that matter). Partly, that's selfishness on my part. I do have fun with her, but at the moment, I'm more intrigued about this friend of hers that she's trying to set me up with.

With DSC's comments in the past, I'm also semi-considering seeing what chance I might have with the good-looking blonde friend of M's fiancé. M's fiancé would be a more than willing matchmaker, I think, it's me I have to convince, I think.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...