Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Taking one step forward.

I had a spare ten minutes in work today, so I fired off a quick email to my house mate, giving an indication that I want us to start seriously think about finding somewhere else to live. I gave a rough indication of how much I think we should be spending and I gave a sample search off a property website, indicating which areas of the city I would consider living in plus the types of accommodation I would consider.

I would ordinarily talk to him about it, but I've lost count of the amount of times I've meant to say something to him recently, only to get sidetracked or for him to be out of the house himself. I sent the email just to get the ball rolling, but I don't really want to chase him up on this. Luckily, I have a fallback option. MfW is looking for somewhere new to live, and he needs somewhere ASAP. I think MfW and I would share tastes in houses, so finding somewhere would be pretty easy, in my opinion. I've also suggested to house mate that MfW could share with us - it would be nice to split the bills three ways.

I guess if house mate hasn't approached me about moving house, then I'll tell MfW that we should look together and just get on with it. my house mate can then go fuck himself.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...