Wednesday, June 23, 2010

More dreams

I had a bit of a weird dream last night. Somehow, I managed to find myself in a situation where I personally met Belle de Jour and we ended up becoming friends. Things progressed and eventually we ended up dating. And, well, that's about it. I was rudely awoken this morning at about half past five as one of my house mates was going on holiday and, typically for him, is oblivious to the rest of us in the house. As an aside, I can't remember if I've spoken about the house mates at length, but they're due a post or two. Getting back to my dream, while I said I was dating Belle de Jour, it wasn't Brooke Magnanti (pictured below) who is the real Belle de Jour:


and nor was it the rather foxy looking Billie Piper (below, as BdJ):


And here are the two of them, talking:



but instead, the Belle in my dream was a combination of them both and K, a girl I've mentioned previously.

As with most of my dreams, I've no idea if it means anything, why it would be Belle or why Belle in my dream would be personified by Dr Magnanti, Billie Piper and K. It was a very pleasant dream, but I have to admit to be being somewhat disappointed when I woke up, only to realise I wasn't dating author and scientist Belle de Jour.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...