Monday, June 21, 2010

Contact frustrations.

BW was in contact recently on Facebook. BW is a weirdo, to put it bluntly. He asked how I was, then when I replied and asked after him and his family, ignored what I'd said and asked if I was free in the next few weeks. I've told him I'm not, and this is true. This coming weekend, I'm out with a bloke from work and a visitor he has coming to visit. That's Friday. On Saturday, I'm out with DSC and a few of her friends, one of whom is quite cute. I might see if there's anything going there. I'm slightly annoyed because this was all my idea about meeting up and I hate it when my own plans are, to be blunt, hijacked. It could be redeemed if DSC's mate fancies some fun.

The week after that, I'm going out with work and have a flat warming party with an old school mate.

The following weekend I have a few birthday parties to go to. So, in terms of weekends, I'm pretty busy. Suffice to say, having given BW all this information, he's not come back to me. I'm tempted to send a message telling him to sort himself out.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...