Thursday, September 03, 2009

The online dating thing.

I finally got around to sending an email to the second girl that's taken my fancy on Match.com. I think I did a good job on it too – a bit witty, lots of references to her profile and a few questions in order to prompt her to reply. That was a week ago and I've not heard anything from her. Mind you, she wasn't even online for over a week, only re-appearing yesterday. I'll give her another few days to reply and then I'm going to re-consider my online dating experiment. I've messaged two girls so far and heard not one thing in return… not even one of the automatic rebuttal messages that the site offers. Pretty damned shocking if you ask me.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...