Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The work saga continues...

The work situation has started getting serious. My boss is starting to get at me for really minor things that aren’t, in my opinion, issues at all. She still refuses to accept that my current unhappiness is at least partially her concern and I’m being left to try and sort it out myself. That won’t happen because, without the backing of my management hierarchy, HR won’t listen to me. There are other issues at stake too, but from what’s been happening over the past few weeks, it could easily be implied that there is bullying or harassment going on. I think I’m going to escalate this next week after I do some research into whether HR have a responsibility to look after their employees welfare. Common sense dictates that they should, but it’ll be interesting to see what the legal standpoint is on this.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...