Saturday, September 05, 2009

The work thing.

So, I got a bit of unofficial bad news last night, just before leaving work. That position that I was after has been apparently filled externally, leaving me stuck in my present role and angry, frustrated and well, angry at lots of things, not least the management hierarchy in work that I think has continually failed me over the last six or seven weeks.

I'll need to see what the actual situation is, come Monday, but I'm really not that confident in my superiors right now and if I can't even get a role that I'm 90% or better suited for, how am I ever going to get out nof this current role?

I fear that next week could see me brush up my C.V. and start looking externally for jobs - something I don't want to do because I do like working for my current employers with the benefits they offer... but if I stay and continue doing this role, then one day in the near future, I'm going to go into work and go postal on someone.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...