Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ruuude's celeb totty list (additions)

Of course, Jessica Alba and Catherine Bell will take some beating at the top of Ruuude's totty list, but there are others out there that are more than worthy for inclusion.
  • Jessica Alba
  • Catherine Bell
Other girls I've mentioned on the blog so far:
  • Sienna Guillory
  • Lexa Doig
  • Sarah Wayne Callies
  • Nicole de Boer
  • Keegan Connor Tracey
So, here are a few more that I've liked for a while. These aren't new additions from 2007, but just people I've never spoken about. (Too busy stalking making sure Jessica's OK, you see.)

  • Ellie Crisell (she presents Newsround, or did the last time I saw it, and is wasted on kids' TV)

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...