Saturday, December 01, 2007

You have to wonder...

A few weeks ago, a friend of mine and myself were talking about our relative singleness. He's quite annoyed by his, I'm indifferent to mine, but we kinda agreed to be more proactive about meeting girls.

I followed this up by attracting Kiwi Girl last weekend and last night, who did I see in the bar? None other than Pretty Blonde! Well, I've often said that if I saw her out, away from a work's bash, I'd do something about it. Last night, I did nothing apart from catch her eye a few times. Why? Well, I wasn't out with mates last night, it was a work's night out (not one of the usual, regular nights out, but a smaller, team night out).

Bugger.

There was a flicker of interest still there, I think, though it doesn't seem to be as strong as it used to be. Who knows why? There are loads of reasons, but it's pointless trying to guess what they might be.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...