Sunday, July 29, 2007

The weekend!

This weekend was really enjoyable. On Friday, the guys I used to work with (same company, different department) all went out for a few beers. A few turned into many and I was probably more toasted by the end of the evening than I have been in months... possibly years! The craic was great and I had a really good night. The kind of night I want/should have more often.

Obviously Saturday was a near write-off. The hangover kicked in late, but it kicked in with style leaving me pretty much like a stranded turtle until tea-time.

The day was redeemed by an invitation to babysit my nephew for a few hours, which gladly took. He's great fun so it's no hassle at all unless he has one of his difficult moods, but he was a star.

Today was spent lazing around, fiddling on the internet and doing a bit of reading. Tomorrow's the start of a long week at work and the frustrations of a few weeks ago are diminishing, but still present. That's most apparent on Sunday nights when I've got the full working week ahead of me. Ah well... at least it's pay day tomorrow!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...