Monday, July 23, 2007

D'oh.

I was about to post that I'd tried to access V's profile on Facebook, but that it seemed to have disappeared. It was obviously going to be another rant about the amount of time I invest in people, only to see that I pick the wrong people far too many times.

I have come to the conclusion that I expect too much from my friends or I have this sixth sense that tells me who's going to be sporadic in contact.

Anyway, I tried again, and lo and behold, V's profile is still there. She's updated her picture to something that looks a little less like her than her original picture, but is a picture that arguably makes her better looking. Does that make sense? She's also added a few friends, which indicates some activity over the past few weeks, although she's yet to reply to my last message.

I keep meaning to add her as a friend, but then I get all nervous because if she wanted to be friends, she would have replied, right?

This is absurd! I'm sitting here sweating, like a teenager asking out a girl he really likes. All I'm doing is asking a (potential) friend to stay in touch, so why the nerves? What a gimp!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...