Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Oooooooooh!

Part of my problem with contact with V has always been that I was unsure if I was actually reaching her. When we parted, we swapped contact details and she was very sweet in the note she gave me along with her details (although to be fair we were both very definitely un-sober). Me, being the sentimentalist that I am, still carry it around in my wallet. However, while I can read her note, her email address is unreadable. She left her mobile number, but I was useless with international dialling codes and I'm not even sure any text message I sent was even delivered. I did send her a present when I first returned to the UK (as a thank you for showing me around, taking me to clubs etc.) , which I know she got, but relying on snail mail all the time isn't practical.

So, imagine my surprise when I found someone with V's full name on Facebook. There's a picture, too. It kinda looks like her, but it's really small and unclear and has no location data and profiles are inaccessible unless I get added as a friend. Should I send this girl a message? What should I say?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...