Thursday, July 19, 2007

The wait continues...

Still nothing from V in the past few weeks (two weeks tomorrow, actually), which is disappointing, but not exactly unexpected. When we actually saw each other face to face, she had a habit of 'disappearing' for days at a time and a week wasn't unusual - no return phone calls, voicemail etc. I'm an impatient man by nature, so hanging around waiting for people isn't my idea of fun, but I am (some might say stupidly) loyal/patient with the people I like and have a bond with, so I'll give her some more time, but my patience won't last forever.

On the plus side, I got a card today from E. She posted it two weeks ago and it only arrived today! Bloody hell! Still, it was nice to hear from her. I hope to catch her online again sometime soon for a bit of a chat.

I'm going to a party on Saturday, which I'm looking forward to. Plenty of people that I know, and as a bonus, the girl that I posted about here will probably be there. No danger of anything untoward (nice though she is, there's not that spark), but I like her. It;s not often I meet someone with whom I'm so instantly at ease and comfortable.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...