Yeah, so nothing from S at all (unsurprisingly), so I sat in, watched The Flash (the film version, not the TV programme) and munched on snacks. It's actually quite good for a film supposedly stuck in development hell for years.
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Talk back.
I did send out the messages to The Crowd and D, FBS etc. and got the messages back that I'd expected. I think GM said that he'd call...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...


No comments:
Post a Comment