Well, I am! My chair was finally delivered this morning. I had hoped that it would be here over the weekend, but sadly not. Add in an hour's work building it, which hasn't done my back any favours at all, and now I can finally (again) sit in a chair with some back support. Bliss!
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking softly.
I was planning on going carpet shopping today. I pretty much know what I want, but I want to go down to the local carpet shop and see a few ...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment