Saturday, March 30, 2024

Plans.

So, with April being less than a few days away, it's already looking like my most social month in a long, long time. I've agreed to meet with Nerdy Girl on Tuesday for something. That'll be a walk or pool depending on the weather. Next weekend is the work night out with Stalky Guy and Quiet Girl.

I'm expecting to hear back from M about meeting for drinks soon and FBS has to confirm some dates for that group to meet this month.

And then, still, there's an outside chance that I can get KfW2 out. As I have suggested before, at this stage, I'll suggest meeting in May rather than April if that conversation does happen. But I'm hoping to see her soon. I want to see her soon.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...