Sunday, March 03, 2024

All weekend long.

I didn't sleep well last night. I think I'm coming down with something, which is unfortunate because I took some time off work last week because I was feeling really run down. I can't have this tickle in my throat develop into something full-blown.

Anyway, it was well after 3 AM by the time I fell asleep last night. And I dreamt of FA2. Specifically, I dreamt of a weekend, that actually happened, where we had no social commitments. We just spent the weekend in FA2's house and we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

It started when I arrived at hers from work, I'd been thinking of her all day, and marched her up the stairs and screwed her. And that set the tone for the rest of the weekend. We got to about dinner time on Sunday,  depleted and exhausted, but physically satisfied.

So, yeah, that was my dream and, as you may guess, led to a very frustrating morning.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...