Monday, March 25, 2024

Chat.

And it happened pretty much how I expected. I met G at 7:30 PM, we had several pints and were back home around 10:30 PM. It was a very pleasant few hours and the chat was easy. In the middle of it, while G was at the bar, I texted KfW2. She happened to be on my mind due to the pub I was in and where I was sitting.

She messaged back. She was in bed. She'd call tomorrow, she promised.

And she did. However, it was the same old story. She was in the car when she first called at lunch, only for that call to be cut short as someone from work was phoning her. And then she called later in the afternoon. Again, she was in the car. Unlike with G, this chat was more stilted, from my end. I don't know why. And, unsurprisingly, this chat was also cut short because KfW2 needed to call her husband.

I still haven't managed to get her out, socially, though that never came up in conversation yesterday. I'll shelve it until after the Easter weekend and then get back on it.

April will be busy - a work night with Stalky Guy and Quiet Girl, a potential night out with M plus a night out with  FBS, D etc. If a night out with KfW2 happens, it might be better to hold off until. May. These things aren't cheap any more.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...