Sunday, October 01, 2023

Walktober.

One of the things Nerdy Girl suggested on Friday was trying to get out for more walks this month. We've not done a walk in ages, plus she's signed up for one of those step challenges. Now, bearing in mind that our regular route is roughly 6 miles. For me, that's easily 12,000 steps. Nerdy Girl is shorter than me, so you'd imagine that'd be more steps for her.

I know I keep saying this, but I do need to a) get out of the house more and b) get off my arse and burn some calories, so if the weather's agreeable, this could be a good start. As long as I don't get blisters, which has been a feature of our last few walks.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...