Thursday, October 12, 2023

Happy talk.

E and I have been swapping Facebook messages over the past week. We've been a little more open with each other than we usually are, when using Facebook. 

We've both had a tough September, so I think we needed to be a little more open, avoid our typical small talk and get into the meat of it. The conversation's still ongoing, and it's slow. 

I'm still a little bemused that we can be close, and be totally comfortable around each other and yet, we still need to ramp up after periods of no contact. Especially when we're doing it across time zones and not in real-time. I still miss her and I can't wait to see her next year.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...