Monday, October 09, 2023

Ticking off

So, per my last post, I made a start on taking some time off. I've the next three Fridays booked off, plus a couple of extra days on top. I still have ten whole days to take in two months, but at least I've some breathing space now.

I also, though this feels weird to say, cut the grass in my back garden. It's a week into October. I thought I'd done my last mow in the middle of September. I'm not sure how healthy the lawn is. There might be a moss issue, and there's definitely a weeds issue. The weeds issue stems from not having a back fence and the weeds encroaching from the wild bank that separates my garden from my back neighbours. It's been on my to-do list for ages, but like everything else, I just can't get someone out to quote me for the work and it's beyond me.

I need to source a couple of glaziers to service some windows. If I can send off a few messages tonight, that'll be quite a productive Monday.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...