Sunday, October 22, 2023

FFS

Over the past few months, I've had a lot of dental work done. While my teeth do appear to be more brittle these days, this was not new work, it was replacing old work that was over ten years old. And it's fucking expensive.

I was meant to get the last piece of work done last week, only for the surgery to phone me on the morning of the appointment to postpone the work until next week.

"Can I get it done any sooner?" I asked. I'd already had a replacement Crown pop off a few times, and I've been eating food on one side of my mouth for the past three weeks.

"We'll see, but she's fully booked up. I'll let you know if there's a cancellation."

And today, the crown has popped off again, and I wasn't even chewing on that side of my mouth.

Roll on getting this fitted properly.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...