Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Walkabout.

I didn't sleep very well last night. I think it was the post-walk pain starting to kick in. I can't remember the last time I did a walk with Nerdy Girl, but according to my fitness tracker, I recorded 6.15 miles. I forgot to start it when I passed by CB Pub, my usual starting point, so that's probably an extra 0.5 miles.

By the time I got home, my Achilles tendon was sore, I had blisters on both feet and I was knackered. But still 6.5 miles. That was, according to MapMyFitness, 1000 calories. That seems excessive for a 2 hour, 3 mph walk, but even if it's close, I'll take that. I should do that more often.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...