Monday, October 17, 2022

What about?

KfW2 was featured in a dream last night. The details have slowly disappeared throughout the day, but the core concept was that I was chasing her, romantically. Other factors and people were involved but were secondary and now forgotten.

Of course, this put me in a foul mood this morning, and it was Monday, and I was returning to work after a week off. So yeah, Ruuude was not in a good mood.

I fired KfW2 a quick text. She replied a while later, ignoring my questions and suggesting that she could meet tomorrow. This is a follow-on from last week when she arranged to meet, then never went into the office. it's implied that she wants to meet at lunch.

I can't meet her at lunch. I have meetings with my boss about stuff. I suggested that we could, if she had the time, meet after work. She's yet to reply. I hope she can spare some time, even half an hour for a coffee. But I'm pessimistic.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...