Tuesday, October 04, 2022

Bah.

I stumbled across something today that I really should have seen sooner...  like three weeks ago. It kinda reminded me of how quickly this year seems to be passing by... especially the past few months. September's low blog post count, for starters.

But we're now heading into my least favourite time of the year. I've often posted about my dislike of the Christmas period and all that goes along with it. That extends from the middle of November (or after Hallowe'en) until Boxing Day. It's not just the festivities, it's work stuff too. Approaching the end of the year means completing projects and the dreaded performance reviews (well, they're strictly in the New Year, but I still have to collate evidence).

Plus, it's cold and dark. Bah.

No comments:

Que sera sera

Right about now, I should be leaving the house to meet KfW2 for dinner and drinks. A "date" that I've been trying to arrange f...