Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Catching up.

KfW2 called this morning as she was going to work. We chatted about a few things. She mentioned that we arrange a night out. However, not a "me and her" night out, but with another group. Then I was chatting about the meeting I had with my bosses. Once again, the advice and feedback she provided were at odds with what she has said before. This has been an annoying thing that I've noticed with KfW2 recently.

It's been frustrating recently.

But, as always, it was nice to actually chat. Still disheartening that I can't get her to commit to a night out, given how long it's been since our last.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...