Thursday, October 06, 2022

Girl talk.

I was actually in the office today. I have decent employers, for the most part. So, today was less work and more fun. But I made myself scarce for half an hour to get some fresh air due to a splitting headache, and when I did that, I had a quick browse of Tinder and Bumble.

Highlights were one of the local celebrities (I may have mentioned a blonde Emma Willis before) and my sister's attractive university friend. I swiped right on both, of course, though I always wondered what I would do if my sister's friend reciprocated the 'like'. I find her attractive, and I'm really attracted to her, but I'm not sure we'd make a good couple. My sister has said a few things in passing that would make me think she's a bit... out there.

But then something else happened. I may have said that I started working in a new team and department at the start of the year. So, I've not really met a lot of my co-workers and even fewer of the wider department. But who was paying particular attention to me, pretty much all day? Only the cute, drunk woman from this post. I'm pretty sure she was giving me the eye. Am I likely to do something about it? Probably not.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...