Monday, July 05, 2021

Sigh.

I'm expecting some garden furniture to arrive within the next few days. I don't know when exactly cos it's out of my hands: my brother-in-law is arranging it. The thing is, while I am expecting it, I don't know if it will arrive by Friday. That'll be disappointing. I could have had garden furniture delivered a few weeks ago but my brother-in-law told me that he could get a nicer set, for cheaper than the ones I'd been looking at.

I've seen the pictures. It is a nicer set. But we had this chat about four weeks ago and I've not had any indication from my brother-in-law about when it will arrive. He assured me it would be long before this weekend (it's a bank holiday where I live).

I have some time off booked in work, and I had hoped//planned to spend some of that time outdoors, having a beer and using my new firepit, possibly with the company of FP or KfW2.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...