Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Sawing wood.

I always knew I snored... at least since I started sharing a bed with people. I'd always been told it could be quite bad, but I never knew how bad. Until this morning.

As I think I've posted before, my sleep over the past while has been appalling. Even without the reflux waking me up in the middle of the night, my current pattern seems to be:

  • Fall asleep (usually quite easily)
  • Wake early (say around 3:30 AM)
  • Doze for an hour or so, wake up.
  • Get back to sleep, doze for an hour or so, wake up.
  • Get back to sleep. Wake around 7:30.
  • Doze off again until about 8:15.
I can't remember the last time I had an unbroken night's sleep. So, I decided to see if I could do something about it and started tracking my sleep with an app on my phone. Now, it's only been one night, and the results might be skewed because of the weather, but it records as well, so I can hear my snoring at 2:17 AM. Apologies to any of the woman I've shared a bed with over the years. Or any of the people I've shared a hotel room with.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...