Wednesday, July 07, 2021

Ho hum.

My brother-in-law randomly appeared on my doorstep this afternoon. It was a visit I had anticipated for the past week. I assumed it was to help pick up the garden furniture that he'd promised would definitely arrive before the holiday weekend.

It wasn't the case.

It's definitely coming, but not by this weekend.

"Before the end of the month," he promised.

That's not ideal. This spell of good weather we're having is bound to end sooner rather than later and I'm concerned that the window for being able to put the furniture to good use is fading away. It would have been nice to get people round and be able to sit in my garden, having a drink, being social.

I can still do those things, but it would all be a bit more rough and ready than sitting a table with some nice chairs.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...