Monday, July 19, 2021

Introducing...

I didn't sleep particularly well last night - the heat was just too much and I was awake from 3:30AM, with brief dozes in between waking periods. However, I do remember a dream where I was hosting a BBQ at my house and all of my friends and family were invited. The reason? To introduce them to my new girlfriend: my sister's very cute friend from university. There was a lot of build up and everyone had arrived and was chilling, except for my new girlfriend. The dream ended as she arrived and I led her into the garden to meet everyone.

The frustration levels, this morning, were high. I'm lonely in general, but my sister's uni friend ticks loads of my (physical) boxes: tall, athletic, very cute.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...