Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Just nice things.

Stress has meant that my memory hasn't been as sharp as I would like... and I've been proud of my ability to remember things. It's nowhere near a disaster and I know it's very much stress-related and, I hope, temporary. In a semi-related thing, what I've also noticed is that, with being so busy in work, things I want to do during work hours get forgotten - GP appointments, workmen out to look at issues at the house etc.

I finally managed to get a guy out to look at the heating - it's not broken, but it wasn't 100%. Showers and hot water were tepid rather than hot. The guy explained that the boiler is on its last legs, so I need to investigate that before it actually does break irreparably. That's going to be expensive.

But today saw the first hot shower I've had in nearly six week and by God it was GLORIOUS.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...