Monday, September 17, 2018

Oh, hello.

A somewhat last-minute text message from G last week saw me meet up with him and M in the pub on Friday night. We were due to hit my usual, local pub (i.e. the CB pub), but M's sudden appearance meant we changed venue to suit him.

"M's sneaking out for a pint" was the quote used by G.

That kinda annoyed me - I've been trying to get M out for a pint for months. I can't remember the last time we did. But I do know that M has been out recently with BR and now G.

Regardless, it was a good night, M only hung around for a couple with family duties early the next morning.

It was G and I left, propping up the bar, when I saw a really pretty blonde girl conversing with the barman. She looked vaguely familiar. It took about five minutes for the penny to drop - she'd been on a couple of the online dating sites. I'd swiped right - she had a blonde Emma Willis vibe about her. And even then, she'd been familiar. She used to be married to someone locally famous. I'm convinced I've blogged about it, but I can't find the post. Regardless... six months after appearing in the local paper talking up her new relationship, she was on the dating apps again, and by the looks of it, on a date.

She wasn't as pretty as her pics (she's stunning IMO in her pics), but "just" very pretty in person.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...