Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Weird.

I had a weird dream last night that involved many aspects of my life all rolled up into one. The details are fading, but what I do remember is that:

  • I was working in the job I had about 14 years ago
  • Quiet Girl and I were extremely close (not in a romantic sense)
  • E was there too, but I can't remember why
  • Despite knowing E and QG, E and QG were new starts while I was the expert and I had to teach them the job
  • Somewhere towards the end it kinda turned into a thriller/mystery kinda thing.
  • I can't remember what we were trying to solve, but we never did.
  • QG and I slept together - as in were actually asleep in a bed, naked, cuddling - but there was no sex
I didn't even have any cheese last night, ffs.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...