Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Talking.

I kinda cracked and sent screenshots of the Facebook conversation to KfW2 via Whatsapp. I'd rather have spoken to her in person, but it kinda came up in our chat conversation, so it seemed appropriate to share.

KfW2 called me and told me she had a feeling that IG was feeling something. I told her that I kinda knew that already and was carefully trying not to give her any ideas. She asked if I were going to go for it. I said that I'd not. KfW2 suggested that I should... if only to "get back on the horse".

"She's seems quite funny", said KfW2.

"She's a lovely girl" I replied.

"So?"

"So?" I echoed. "There's just no attraction there of any kind"

"You're gonna need to address that", she warned.

"I had thought that it had been sorted"

"What did you say?"

I can't remember the exact words, but I do remember talking to IG one night about who and what I was looking for. At least physically, I was describing the complete opposite of IG. Age-wise, too, she was not ticking any boxes. She's probably six or seven years younger than the youngest girl I'd consider dating (at least on paper/ticking criteria on a dating site).

"I can't remember... I was probably talking around it rather than tackling it head on."

"Yeah, I guessed as much" teased KfW2.

We left it at that and moved on to other topics.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...