Sunday, August 06, 2017

Here we go again.

Sports Girl sent a message last weekend.

"We haven't had a night out in ages. We should go out next weekend! FC is on-board. Let's go dancing."

I agreed. She talked about where to go and once tentative plans had been made, it all went quiet.

KfW2 was incredulous when I told her, but that was a misunderstanding on her part about our friendship. She had assumed that SG was only introduced to us as GM's girlfriend, not realising or remembering that there was 18 months of supposed platonic friendship between them beforehand.

KfW2 sent a text message of her own yesterday morning.

"If SG's night out doesn't happen, come down to ours"

I was pretty sure the SG night out wouldn't happen. I'd already said as much to KfW2 on Thursday. SG is flaky, as I've no doubt mentioned before.

I declined KfW2's offer saying that I was going to head to my sister's if SG didn't come through. Sadly, that didn't happen either, so I sat in with a few beers and watched some TV and played some video games.

Ideas Girl also messaged me. There didn't seem to be any point to the conversation, and it pretty much halted when I went to bed at midnight. That's happened before - late night messaging for seemingly no reason that just halts when one of us goes to bed.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...