Tuesday, August 08, 2017

T-t-t-t-t-t-touch me.

A chance meeting with Friction Guy at lunch prompted a quick conversation about meeting for drinks soon. FBS quickly replied. For some reason that reminded me of the last time we were out and my perception of FBS being overly tactile as well as an added kiss at the end of the night.

Kisses on the lips from female friends are not unusual. I've had them off CH (though I've wondered how platonic those were as well), Sports Girl and KfW2,as a few examples. Getting one from FBS is out of the ordinary - I've spoken about how our friendship has been over the past 20 years, mainly due to my immaturity/privacy issues. I don't see D, Friction Guy or Opinionated Guy getting them, hence the confusion.

That sent my imagination into overdrive which, while the thoughts themselves were very pleasant, it was frustrating enough when I was in a training course all afternoon.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...