Monday, August 14, 2017

Grrrr...

The frustration from the IG text messages on Saturday night/Sunday morning have not lessened. While I can't say that sex was 100% on offer, it really did seem like that.

The frustration is that it wasn't someone that I would have agreed to call over. I'm struggling to think who that actually might be, mind you. I was going to suggest E3, given that she has/used to have a crush on me and still lives in the same city, but that's it and even that's tenuous at best.

I'm interested to find out what KfW2 has to say about it. I've not yet had a chance to talk to her and I won't see her in person for a couple of days.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...