Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Bah (updated).

I have a good GP. When I called on Monday morning at 10 AM for an appointment, I was in the surgery at 3 PM.

It's an inflammation of the shoulder joint, something my brother-in-law suffered from a year or so back. The pain is excruciating. During my twenty-odd years of playing sports and the various injuries I've picked up, nothing has caused pain this bad. Luckily, it only happens when I move my arm a certain way and my GP has given me a prescription for anti-inflammatory medication which is already working.

I have two weeks worth of pills to take, so hopefully within a week or so, once those are done, I'll be back to normal.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...