Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Sssshhh...

Sports Girl continues to be quiet. She'll chat when I engage her, but conversations will die off quicker than they have in the past where we could be talking for days on end. This can only be a result of  her becoming an item with GM. In addition, neither her nor GM have said anything about the upcoming social gathering at my place this coming weekend. In a surprise twist, CH actually got in touch to say she couldn't make it because of a conflicting family event. I'm disappointed but in all honesty, I didn't really expect CH to attend (though her presence would have been a bonus).

KfW2 has been looking forward to it for weeks, ever since I first sent the invite out. E is coming along as well, and I'm looking forward to her meeting KfW2 and my sister. Unbelievably, having known E for 16 years, she's yet to meet my sister (though she has met other friends of mine). There are hopefully about a dozen people showing up which is plenty for my first real event at my new place. I'm stressed enough as it is with hosting an evening.

In other news, and ignoring the fact I'm seeing KfW2 this weekend, we're due to meet later this month for an afternoon of lunch and day time drinking in a mini pub crawl kinda thing. We just need to nail down a date - her for babysitting and me for a half day off work.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...