Thursday, January 21, 2016

Goals

For the first time since I started this blog, I can actually write a goals list that won't have one of my recurring goals on it. The housing situation is resolved, and should be pretty much permanently resolved. That, though, has kicked off a whole new set of goals that arise from living on your own - decorating and making my new place my own.

The ongoing Sports Girl thing is not a goal per se, but the recurring one of trying to find someone most definitely is. That's not to say that the SG thing goes away - it doesn't. SG could provide a "fix" that I need, but it's not a solution. Well, not a goal. All I can do is try and maximise the chances of something happening, which is definitely a goal.

The physical fitness thing is another goal. I have things I want to do - stuff that I had been doing before and had been successful with, but had fallen away due to sports injuries etc. I just need to get some decorating done to free up a room in my new place, then I can get started in anger.

And, I can't really think of anything else. That's not a bad thing. Those three above are fairly major (and two of them are time sinks as well). Maybe having fewer goals means more chance to achieving them?

Oh! But before I sign off and post, one more sprung to mind. I want to take bigger steps forward in my professional career. I have been moving forward, but in a more organic way. This isn't getting me the results I was hoping for though, so I am going to try and make some headway by being more pro-active.

And that's it, I guess.

Belated Happy 2016 everyone!




No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...