Thursday, August 08, 2013

FFS

A guy that I'm working alongside/for in work pissed me off today - he sent an email to senior management complaining that he was unhappy with the level of detail in emails that I was sending him in answer to questions he was asking me.

He's never said anything to me directly about the content or frequency of my communication and the first thing I know about it is when my immediate manager starts asking me questions.

Obviously, this has really pissed me off. I already have a long-term work problem that might not get handled to my satisfaction and will require a move away from where I currently work (internally or externally). I don't particularly want to do it, but if I stay around, life will get very difficult.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...