Thursday, August 01, 2013

A blast from the past (part whatever).

While most of the blokes in my class in my last year in primary school were attracted to the taller, blonde athletic girl, I was more attracted to a small, brunette girl with a bob haircut, dark eyes and pixie-like features. My memory tells me she had a darker complexion and certainly in recent years, any time I remember her, I think of her as having similar features to Lexa Doig (see below).


...but I'm not 100% convinced that's the case... especially now that I think she's added me as a friend on Facebook. Dear ladies... if you are married and do not look like you did thirty years ago, please tell me who you are, otherwise I will assume you're some kind of weird randommer.

My first impressions were that the years have been good! Mind you, I also had the blonde girl as a friend on Facebook and the years had been kind to her too.

Saying that the girl in question is undoubtedly where I got my preference for brunette women with dark eyes from. I think.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...