Monday, July 09, 2012

Talking, talking, talking. Happy talk?


It's been an interesting few days. I had my night out with KfW2 etc. and it was a great success. DSC didn't show up (alongside JB, disappointingly) but I was able to catch up with her earlier for lunch and a chat for a few hours. I mentioned KfW2's wedding, which is about a year away which is going to require travel (a sunny holiday beckons), and DSC's first comment was that I need a date to take with me.

That's easier said that done, mind you. The only girl on the radar currently is MMBF and she's an outside bet at best. MM has already kinda, sorta warned me off her - she's high maintenance/sophisticated and I guess that MM reckons that's not my type. She's right to an extent; Personality-wise, I would prefer someone who's a little more quirky rather then sophisticated, but that doesn't stop MMBF from being a good looking (striking IMO rather than traditionally cute) and incredibly sexy with a fantastic body. I would like to get to know her a little better in order to see for my self if she is too high maintenance.

DSC has suggested (again) a return to online but I just don't have the mentality for it. I regard it as impersonal and a numbers game that I just don't have the enthusiasm/motivation to get into again.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...