Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Useless Fucker (him and me)

Our gas ran done yesterday, so we've had no hot water. I asked MfW about it and we deduced that it's UF's turn to top up the gas credit. But it's still not done, over 24 hours later. This is a man who likes at least two showers per day, but we have no gas for hot water and he hasn't (to the best of my knowledge) asked MfW or me about it.

He's due to go away for a few days tomorrow and he'll be out of the apartment for the best part of ten days. What are the odds he's going to piss off on holiday and not do his bit?

It's not the money. I could easily top up the card and get the cash off him at a later date, it's the other part - the leaving the house, walking to the shop part that's inherent in people taking their turn. That's why I was so pissed off with the two guys drinking my beer - it's not enough to give me the money - to adequately replace what was taken, you have to physically go out and replace what you used.

It's the same in this instance.

Time and again, UF has shown that he either doesn't pay attention or doesn't care about the flat or the people in it. In this case, I'm guessing the latter because you can't fail to notice that there's no hot water if you manually wash up (he doesn't use the dishwasher) and shower twice a day. My assumption is that he has noticed, but why he continually refuses to do anything for the benefit of others is still a mystery.

I think it's gotten to the time where we need to sit down and have a chat - he needs to step up with respect to doing stuff around the apartment - but I hate having these chats.


No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...