Sunday, July 29, 2012

More planning

KfW2 is due to get married next year and she is, obviously, already making her plans. She's pretty much told me already that she will be extremely disappointed if I don't go, which is interesting as she's not even nailed down her final guest list yet, but I already know that she'll want me there for the whole thing.

On three separate occaisons, DSC, KfW2 and another female friend from work have already said that I need to find my 'plus one', which would be nice (I hate turning up to weddings on my own), but obviously it's easier said than done, especially when there's going to be travel involved (proper travel, not an hour in the car, either).

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...