Sunday, March 11, 2012

Socially speaking.

I finally got another night out with QC2 sorted, so I will be skirting around the issue of MMBF later this week. I still haven't seen her since late last year, so I'm guessing that she's not interested in me, otherwise MM and M would have forced a few social events to get us in the same room/pub/whatever. Or you'd hope so. Unless she hasn't said anything to MM, but I really doubt that's the case.

I did suggest something to MM a few weeks ago about getting them all out for a night to a local club, but that's failed to materialise so far.

I'm not hopeful, but I did promise USHW before Xmas that I would put in the effort to at least see if there was any possibility.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to seeing QC2. I had tried messaging her a few times since the start of January but never got a reply. Some Facebook contact over the past few days has gotten us to the point where I think we have a date and time nailed down which is going to give me something to look forward to this week.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...