Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dating site adventures. (Part 1?)

At the start of the week, I suggested to the girl from the dating site that we meet for coffee or a drink. We'd been swapping texts all weekend and while I'm still not sensing a lot of chemistry, we are having a laugh, which is important. My initial suggestion of meeting tonight was rejected as she works shifts and this week is her late shift. My follow-up suggestion of early next week has not been acknowledged as yet, so it looks as if this has gone its course.

I'm still feeling lethargic about contacting anyone on the site, but the increased activity over the past few weeks has at last made me consider seriously if I should take it more seriously.

Oh, and I have to share this conversation from last week. I thought it was funny, but it appears she didn't...

Bird from dating site:
Just looking? 

ruuude:
To an extent, yeah.
 
Bird from dating site:
Well I'm worth a look.... 

Bird from dating site:
Is that pic really u?

ruuude:
LOL. What do you think?
 
Bird from dating site:
No lol I know it isn't but u wdnt be the first to pretend to be famous lol

ruuude:
I'm not pretending to be famous.... I just can't be arsed putting up 
a picture. :)
 
Bird from dating site: 
Ugly as sin then?

ruuude:
Unless you have beer goggles on, then yeah ;)
 
Bird from dating site:
f sake why cdnt u be handsome lol

ruuude:
Why couldn't you be drunker?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...