Thursday, March 15, 2012

Like buses...

It suddenly occurred to me that it's almost two years since I met Date No. 1. TWO YEARS! If I'd realized that at the time, I'd have shot myself. This coincides with a one of the messages I got recently turning into a conversation - swapped messages leading to IM-ing, leading to her giving me her number last night.

Imagine being on a website where the sole purpose is to meet someone of the opposite sex and only meeting two people in two years? While, I've not yet met this woman, I've enjoyed the conversation and might well ask her for a coffee or a drink next week. That'll be after the weekend though. It's a busy one. I'm out tonight with QC2, tomorrow with GfW and on Saturday with (amongst others) KfW and KfW2.

She's an night owl, so I'm guessing that she'll be online tonight when I return from seeing QC2 and we'll continue chatting. I have an idea that I might send her a quick text on Saturday before I leave the house and see what develops from there. She has her own social things this weekend, but taking the contact off line and into the real world is the next step and Saturday seems a good time to do it. She doesn't yet have my number, so a quick message is the ideal way to give her my details.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...